Due to the excitement of finally being allowed to socialize, we must remind everyone of a few rules in place for your safety, the safety of other guests, and our staff:
- There is a 1.5 hour limit per table. This starts from the time the first person in the party is seated. We will give you a 15-minute heads up when your time is about to expire. Claiming more guests are coming or ordering a large amount at that time will not enable the party to stay past their time limit. There are many other people waiting to enjoy our small space, so to give everyone a chance, we have to enforce time limits at busy times. Sharing is caring!
- No table games, such as card playing, board games, or drinking games.
- Do not move furniture around, including taking chairs from other tables, moving tables closer/further apart, or touching umbrellas, décor, plants, or any patio furniture. You cannot add more people to your reservation on the day. Extra guests will be seated elsewhere and there is no moving between tables. Loft area is excluded from this.
- Once you are seated at a table, you cannot move to another table elsewhere.
- No outside food or drink.
- We do not accept $100 bills for purchases under $60.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for any sort of behaviour that causes discomfort to other guests or our staff. It is at our discretion to remove persons that are disruptive, argumentative, disrespectful, bigoted, abusive, predatory, misgendering others, or disregard these few house rules. We reserve the right to ban problematic guests permanently from the bar.
Thank you for your cooperation keeping everyone safe and happy.